GOKART AGREEMENT FOR TRANSPORTATION
Please read these Terms of Service (the Terms) carefully. They govern your use of our Web App and Site and our platform which you can use to obtain transportation services.
We make our Web App and Site and services available to individuals registered with GoKart who are interested in obtaining rides for their children associated with their account.
By using GoKart, you agree to be bound by these Terms. Not agreeing with the terms will not allow use of the Services.
Annual Administrative Fee Per Family: Member agrees to a non-refundable annual membership fee, per family of $30, due September 1, 2017, and due every September 1 hereafter, as long as Member is active. PayPal payment can be made to: email@example.com. Or check mailed to: 725 Transom View Court, Cary, NC 27519
Member Rides and/or Services Fees:
• Members pay $15 for the first 5 miles and $1.25 per mile after, depending on distance between the pick up and delivery addresses. There is no additional fee for your second child. There is an additional $5 fee for the third and per child above second child.
Other Service Fees:
• Waiting time, above the scheduled pick up time is $5 for every 15 minutes.
• For a GoKart driver to park and walk a child into or out of school, sign in or out of an activity or camp, is a $5 fee.
• Additional stops, whether a second school line, or home to change before taken to practice or lunch stop is an additional $5.
• If a child is delivered to their original location and they are locked out, or the activity is cancelled and the child needs to be taken to an additional location is a $20 fee plus the additional mileage driven.
• Member will be charged any additional fees via PayPal and must be paid immediately so as to pay your driver.
• Any time that your child will not require transportation as scheduled, notification must be made to GoKart no less than four (24) hours prior to the scheduled pick-up time. Rides cancelled within 24 hours will receive a refund minus a $14 fee.
• Refunds are not given if rides cancelled within 4 hours of the pick up time.
GoKart, will provide scheduled transportation pursuant to the following terms and conditions:
1. GoKart agrees to provide transportation to and/or from the designated locations for the agreed upon dates of service.
2. We will always strive to be on-time, however, contingencies like weather, traffic congestions, a late pick up before yours, accidents along the route can also cause delays, which are beyond our control. GoKart shall not be held responsible for such delays, nor do we refund any of the payment made because of the contingencies.
3. We are not responsible for information such as your child’s cell phone or address input incorrectly. It is the Members responsibility for correct and up to date information.
4. Seat belts are required for all passengers at all times.
5. GoKart reserves the right to cancel this agreement without notice at any time due to disciplinary problems with a child while riding our vehicles.
6. GoKart is not liable for the health, safety or welfare of your child once your child is delivered to the agreed destination.
Changes to Terms or Services
GoKart may modify these Terms at any time, in our sole discretion. If we do so, we will let you know either by posting the modified Terms on the Site or Web App or through other communications. It is important that you review the Terms whenever we modify them because if you continue to use the Services after we have posted modified Terms on the Site or Web App, you are indicating to us that you agree to be bound by the modified Terms. Our Services are evolving over time we may change or discontinue all or any part of the Services, at any time and without notice, at our sole discretion.
Members: You may use the Services as the primary account-holder only if you are 18 years or older.
Repair or Cleaning Fees
You shall be responsible for the cost of repair for damage to, or necessary cleaning of, GoKart driver vehicles and property resulting from use of the Services under your Account in excess of normal “wear and tear” damages and necessary cleaning (“Repair or Cleaning”). In the event that GoKart reports the need for Repair or Cleaning, and such Repair or Cleaning request is verified by GoKart with reasonable discretion, GoKart reserves the right to facilitate payment for the reasonable cost of such Repair or Cleaning on behalf of the GoKart driver, using PayPal as a form of payment due immediately. Such amounts will be transferred by GoKart to the applicable driver and are non-refundable.You acknowledge and agree that GoKart may, and you hereby authorize to send a PayPal request up to $100 for any damages incurred that were caused by passengers during a Ride.
We welcome feedback, comments and suggestions for improvements to the Services. You can submit Feedback by contacting GoKart at: firstname.lastname@example.org